Trader Joe's Dill Pickle Hummus

I've been on a super huge hummus kick for months now, making my way through the Trader Joe's hummus
collection, which is massive and delicious. Recently, they launched this new product-- the Dill Pickle Hummus. Now, though I'm a dill pickle loving kid at heart since I was a young kiddo-- this sounded quite odd to me. How could this possibly taste? Pickles with hummus?! Well let me tell you, it's freaking AMAZING!!!! 

My skepticism was met with pleasant surprise, as this zesty and tangy treat is absolutely a dill pickle delight. It's not overwhelmingly powerful in vinegary taste, it's flavorful and still tastes like hummus with that garlic and dill essence. What's more is it's not only flavored with dill pickles, it has dill pickles in the hummus. Which gives it that extra kick! 

I first tried the hummus with Trader Joe's Yellow Rounds Chips, which was great with that added salt, however I much prefer this snack with pita bread, as you might with any typical hummus. Be careful though. Use with caution, as once you start eating, you might not be able to stop!!! It's that good. I'm almost out of pita bread, I should have bought two packages. 

Overall, in summary, great tang and just enough of a sour bite, with an aroma that's very inviting. Tasty spices and garlic, you won't want to get too close to a loved one after eating this treat. You might knock them over with your garlic breath. Five stars for this hummus all round. Be sure to grab this on your next shop! 

Like this post? Don't forget to share it! 

Comments